Wednesday, 28 January 2009

Twilight - revisited

Every read a book so annoying that you can't get it out of your head?

Twilight... yeah.

Among the many many things I couldn't get my head around was that a group of 100-year-old teen-looking vampires have to repeat high school and college over and over and over again... "to fit in". So I googled it to see if anyone had a decent reason and wound up in very like minded company.

I have lost approximately 3 work days here and I'm only halfway through the thread. If you are thinking of reading Twilight or the rest of the books, read this instead. It will take just as long but is better written and a lot more entertaining!

Also a very funny and snarky synopsis of all the books here.

When I finish this thread I will be looking to see what other books they are snarking about!

No comments: