Wednesday, 30 January 2008

Latest Photos

Yes, third post of the day - I'm bored!

Here's some pics from the wedding I went to the other day. My dress is not black, it's blue with a black lace overdress - at night the flash lights it up. I got rained on and my hair was driving me nuts!


I never think of myself as tall, because in South Africa I'm not, but in other parts of the world I am. Wierd. The bride looks a little silly in this shot, but it's the only good one of me (sorry Gillian!).


And here's Milord and me looking cute ;-).

Edit: I need to photoshop this to get rid of the creepy guy in the background...

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Great pictures! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Nice pic indeed, but I'm not sure about the guy sat behind you?!?!! (KM)

Grumpy Chair said...

I was going to mention that you must be tall. Lovely photos and cute dress!

Your engagement ring is beautiful.