Friday, 19 June 2009

Preggy Update

Another week, another update. Why do I feel like there is nothing else going on in my life? Well, there is, but nothing fun!

Week: 27 and 5 days

No real growth until yesterday when I blimped overnight. My wedding rings went from too loose to too tight and I feel enormous! I'm guessing the bacon hock soup I made Wednesday night was too salty (but devine) and I'll deflate in a day or two... so I'll take the measurements from Wednesday morning.

Measurements:
Weight: 74.5kg (same as week 25, +3kg since start)
Boobs: 101cm (-1cm from week 25, +2cm since start)
Ribs: 84cm (-1cm from week 25, +2cm since start)
Waist: 95cm (same as week 25, +8cm since start)
Hips: 101cm (+1cm from week 25, +3cm since start)
Thigh: 58cm (-1cm from week 25, same as start)

How peculiar are those measurements?! Smaller here, bigger there... I made an effort to eat salad and veggies last week so perhaps I've de-flabbed a little. I think the baby has dropped a bit too. She's jolly active so I'm not worried about the lack of gain.

I was looking at all my preggy pics on the weekend and stared at these (the first ones) for ages. That was just post-Christmas and I was overweight and disliked my shape intensely. How thin do I look then compared to now! Flattish tummy! A waist! Wow - I've forgotten what it's like to have a waist.

Here's pics from this week:



My belly button is mutating. I have a very deep innie and it's slowly stretching and getting shallower "It's growing!" says Milord (not in an appreciative way). It's still an innie, and I wonder if it will eventually pop or if it'll just stretch flat. A while back Mom said to me that she doesn't like the look of popped belly buttons and she hopes mine doesn't. I didn't know what to reply to that. Personally I don't find the look at all offensive and if mine pops that'd be kind of cool.

Oh and in other news, IrishMILF had a baby boy yesterday! How exciting - I can't wait to meet him.

No comments: