Wednesday, 29 April 2009

Preggy Update

Week: 20 and 3 days

It feels like I've been at week 20 for ages! Moving my due date forward by 5 days will do that. Oh well.

pregnancy

Measurements:
Weight: 72.5kg (+0.5kg from week 19, +1kg since start)
Boobs: 99cm (same as week 19, +1cm since start)
Ribs: 83cm (same as week 19, +1cm since start)
Waist: 91cm (same as week 19, +4cm since start)
Hips: 99cm (same as week 19, +1cm since start)
Thigh: 58cm (same as week 19, same as start)

I'm feeling pretty good. No crazy hungry days lately, and no firey boobs since I last mentioned it. I can feel the baby more and more, although it's still just a deep low flicking sensation. Over the past week my bump seems to have gotten firmer if not bigger, and now when I lie on my side I can feel it pulling me over.

I've become aware of my hair. I have fine, very slow growing hair - I generally go for a cut every 8 weeks... it's been a month and I think I need another cut now! They say that your normal hair loss (100 hairs a day fall out normally, the follicles rest and then start up again) stops during pregnancy, and I certainly have noticed that my brushes have less hair in them. So I have an "extra" 100 hairs per day, and it's all growing like crazy!

I told Milord and he was all "Oooh - you lucky thing! I wish I could get pregnant." until I told him all the extra was going to fall out all together once the baby comes! Oh, and my nails are growing faster too.

For your viewing pleasure - a tiled view of my bump growing over the last 20 weeks!

No comments: