Monday, 20 April 2009

Halfway...

I'm so excited I can't sit still! It doesn't help that I need a full bladder in just over an hour so I've been hydrating... I've been to the loo every half hour since midday and at 2pm I'm going to have to start holding - the worst part of the exercise.

Because - I'm off for my 19/20 week scan in a little while! On top of checking that everything is growing normally we also have a chance of making out the gender.

Oooh I have butterflies.

Also tiny baby-taps which I have only realised this week are not gas but signs of my baby moving! It feels like occasional bubbles really deep and low in my belly - nothing like I was expecting. I've probably been feeling them for weeks but it's so subtle I thought it was digestion!

'Scuse me - I need to wee while I still can. Oh oh exciting!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Ooooh, I am SO excited for you!!! Crossing my fingers that the little one isn't crossing his or her legs.

Those first movements are the coolest.