Thursday, 2 April 2009

Couple Meme

I have another meme/award thingy tucked away in draft - I should dig it out and finish it! In the meantime here's a quickie:

Couples Meme

What are your middle names?
Mine is Jill, his is David.

How long have you been together?
We got serious 3.5 years ago.

How long did you know each other before you started dating?
Dating? Well, I'd known Milord for 5 months when I flew into Sydney for our first kiss...

Who asked whom out?
I'm going to say me, as I was the one to initiate contact.

How old are each of you?
Me: mid 30s. Him: late 40s.

Whose siblings do you see the most?
We each have a sister, but his is in the same country so we see her more often!

Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
Renovations! ...and money, which is sort of related.

Did you go to the same school?
Hardly. Different continents...

Are you from the same home town?
See above.

Who is smarter?
Ooooh. I know he'd say me, but seriously I couldn't be with someone less intelligent than me. He has an engineering degree and I have an IT diploma...

Who is the most sensitive?
He is, oddly enough.

Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Thai restaurants.

Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
South Africa from Oz.

Who has the craziest exes?
He has a very toxic ex wife who sadly is still in his friend's circle.

Who has the worst temper?
I probably lose mine more often and recover swiftly, but when he loses his it's an EXPLOSION followed by a week of grump.

Who does the cooking?
Me generally. Because I do the shopping. Because I think of the menu ahead of time. Because I'm a girl!

Who is the neat-freak?
We're both pretty tidy, thank heavens. Cleaning, not so much!

Who is more stubborn?
Him, totally.

Who hogs the bed?
If the bed is smaller than huge, he's in the middle of it!

Who wakes up earlier?
Weekends: Pre-pregnancy, me. Now, don't even think about waking me if you don't have to!

Where was your first date?
Sydney... probably a cafe for brunch the day I flew in.

Who is more jealous?
Him! But only about my past...

How long did it take to get serious?
Maybe a month - by which time we were in contact every day.

Who eats more?
Him. Even now that I'm not dieting.

Who does the laundry?
Me. He does the dishes. I clean the bathroom and he vacuums the house. It works out well!

Who’s better with the computer?
He's better at the techie stuff but I kill computers less! As a programmer I'm all about stability... he's not allowed to use my laptop.

Who drives when you are together?
Him. Unless he's drinking then lucky lucky preggy me.

No comments: