Monday, 25 August 2008

Haircut

My hair has been driving me nuts lately.

Actually, to be honest I'd have to say that my hair has been driving me nuts since I moved to Australia! The humidity here makes it quite unmanageable when I'm trying to go for the long/straight current trend. Throw in a walk to work in the breeze and I can forget about style! I also had highlights put in before the wedding and have had a head of straw since...

I've been fancying going really short now that my wedding is out of the way. Because my hair grows so slowly it feels like I've been growing it long for the past 5 years and I'm sick of it! Milord has seen my hair extremely short in old photos and he encouraged me to go short... so I did!

The hairdresser and I had very different ideas on what I wanted... after attempt #1 and some heated argument she had another go and this is the result:



Totally not what I wanted, but I love it! Zero maintenance - just rub some strong mousse through and a bit of putty on the spikey tips and voila, done. Wow, what a pleasure... and Milord loves it too. I got several unsolicited compliments from him over the weekend which never happens!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I like it! Very flattering.

Isn't it nice to have low maintenance hair?

Kat said...

looks good!!