Monday, 11 August 2008

Get out of my head

Why are you on my mind so much recently?

It has been 6 years since we were a couple, we are both happily married and we are not in direct contact. I do not love you. I wouldn’t want you back even if you wanted me again. What we had ended for a reason, and my husband treats me far better than you ever did.

I don’t think about any of my other exes at all, so why are you in my thoughts and dreams? Is it because you started a family so easily while I am struggling?

You have no place in my life, so get out of my head.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

That sounds frustrating, when the ex has something you so desperately want.

Hang in there!

Kat said...

Hey you, the little ones will come along soon I am sure - they are just waiting until all the hecticness of buying and re-doing your house ebbs and you are both much more relaxed and enjoying the fruits of all the hard work and stress the last few months! Sorry to hear you did not move in last weekend, hope it happens soon. Any news on the elusive tiles??

CrankyProf said...

FWIW, I have one of those, too -- a good twelve years in the past, and he still pops in to aggravate me every once in a while.