Thursday, 13 December 2007

Diet Post 14

So, today I'm 71kg? This is silly - the last time I lost weight so fast I was juice fasting!

I'm not fasting, honest, but I am being sort of good. Fruit for breakfast and snacks and a light lunch and dinner. Yesterday I had leftover chicken, tomato and barley soup for lunch, and I did a veggie stir-fry for dinner with a tiny bit of lamb in it (was supposed to be a lamb stir-fry but I overestimated the amount of lamb in the freezer!). Milord and I shared just one (1) bottle of wine...

I have been hitting the gym quite hard, but that doen't usually have much effect. I had to get up twice in the night to pee so I'm not dehydrated (tmi?). I can't explain it, but I'll update my ticker anyway! Ok, now I just have to maintain this weight through Christmas...

Hopefully that's the last weight post this year. I'm sure you're all really bored ;-)

No comments: