Tuesday, 11 December 2007

Diet Post 12

Weekly weighing day... 72kg.

Argh.

I've gained a kilo since last week sniff. Well, no excuses, I know exactly where that came from! I was good yesterday and I promised myself I'd be good today, and then got ambushed by the chocolates while waiting in the checkout queue at lunchtime - I've discovered Chomps here in Oz - and they're exactly like the ones I grew up eating in South Africa! I didn't like the UK ones... sadly I like these a lot ;-)

Apart from 2 apples, a peach, a nectarine, a glass of juice and a few cups of tea that's all I've eaten today though. Talk about a blood sugar roller coaster hee hee... Tonight the plan is a nice light chicken soup. Milord is away in Melbourne though, and I find myself more easily swayed without him at home watching me be a piggy (that's when he's not leading me astray of course!). The bottle of champagne in the fridge may just wrestle me into submission halfway through the evening... must... resist...

No comments: