Friday, 29 February 2008

Invisible weight loss

No one can see my weight loss any more. Wah.

The first couple of kilos came off my waist and it was very obvious when that spare tyre melted away. Now my butt is shrinking, but it is not as obvious. So the compliments have stopped... in fact I get looks of disbelief when I tell folk I've lost over 4kg since the start of the year - I can tell they think I'm deluded. Humph.

Ah well. The tape measure and my belt say my hips and bum are getting smaller even if no one can see it! Yesterday I tried on all the dresses in my cupboard and I can get into all of them at last. One is still too tight to wear, but the rest fit me again - yay! When I hit goal that one dress will be ok too - I need a couple more centimetres off my hips to wear it. A few months back I couldn't actually get it on!

I tried on my wedding dress again too, and it now fits perfectly. It was a tiny bit tight when I bought it. Excellent, that's what I was hoping for.

I've been comfort eating for the last couple of days while at home with a cold, so I've probably put a little flab back on. I haven't been to the gym once this week and only walked home once. I will have to be good this weekend to make up for it!

Yeah right ;-).

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

If you can't be good, well, just work out 15 minutes more a day to make up for it.

If you have to have wine, make it a spritzer with some soda water. Still have the flavor with less calories...

You go, girl. You are going to look INCREDIBLE next month! :)