Thursday, 28 February 2008

Meme

Yup, post #3 today. I'm home with a cold and it is still raining. Yawn.

Stole this meme off Lara's (go read her, she makes you feel 20-something again).

What color is your bra?
I don't wear them if I can help it, but generally black, white or blah. Today I'm in slobby clothes and bra-less.

Do you straighten your hair everyday?
I blow-dry usually but I have actually never straightened my hair. How do you guys manage those red hot straighteners anyway? Isn't it really bad for your hair? A friend of mine keeps singeing her upper arms when she straightens her hair. Does that happen to you? Lately my hair is long enough to leave to dry naturally with a bit of leave-in conditioner to stop the frizzies.

Do you worry about the size of your boobs?
When I was very young I wanted them bigger. These days I want them smaller. It's a weight/gravity thing.

What’s your favorite girly magazine?
I hate girly magazines. I prefer reading FHM but it doesn't half get you wierd looks on the aeroplane.

Would you kill for chocolate?
Chocolate, no. Cheese, maybe.

Jeans or Skirts?
Until a few years ago it was all jeans. Now I prefer skirts but my office is so cold I tend to end up in slacks. Skirts on a summer weekend for sure.

Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry that’s uncomfortable?
Almost never.

Did you ever spend all day/night getting pretty for a guy?
Yes of course... a long time ago in a galaxy far away. Does slimming down for my wedding and planning hair, makeup and dress count?

Did you ever cry during a romantic movie?:
Yep, still do. And during a book, or song, or documentary... I'm soft like that.

Would you leave the house without makeup on?:
Not often. It is the highest compliment if I allow you to see me without makeup.

Do you consider making out “unladylike”?
Unladylike? Who wants to be ladylike? I lurve making out. I could make out all day and all night and not have enough. I miss being that young - now it's all wham bam thank you mam. *sigh*

On a scale of 1-10, how fun is shopping?:
For about half an hour 7. Then a big fat zero.

Are you spoiled?
I'm too independant to be spoiled... but Milord is doing a damn good job of spoiling me.

Do you think lip gloss is the best?:
I hate lip gloss - why is it so sticky?

Do you freak out if you miss your favorite show?
Nope. Don't have a favourite show.

Do you yell a lot?
I don't yell much. The angrier I am the quieter I get. Then boom!

How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
If I shower - 20 min. If I blow dry too - 30 min. On weekends - 5 min!

Do you wear sweatpants/pajama pants to school/work?
What? Who does this?

Accessories make the outfit; true or false?
False. Attitude makes the outfit.

Is pink truly the best color in the entire universe?
Yuck, false.

Lip gloss a must?:
See above. No. But I will go mental without lip balm.

Status?
Status? Um, upper middle class high achiever? Soon to be married wanna-be-mom?

Have you ever dressed unlike yourself to impress a guy?
No.

Do you often wish there were something you could change about yourself?
Not often, no.

Gold or silver?:
Both, thanks. And don't skimp on the platinum darlink.

The guy that you like/love/whatever, what does his name begin with?
Milord's name starts with "R".

Do you dress up too much for holidays?
I've never dressed as Santa or the Easter Bunny... I've tarted up for New Years but who hasn't?

Do you like wearing dresses?
Sure.

Do you write a lot of mushy love poems?
I wrote all sorts of poems when I was younger. I sent a mushy love poem to Milord when we were dating and he dissed it... when he found out it was actually mine he was very embarrassed.

What makeup could you not live without?
Not live without? That's a big question, I almost always wear foundation and powder, but if I had to choose I'd pick mascara as my #1 augmentation.

3 comments:

Lara said...

awww, i'm glad you feel like a 20-something when you read me. :)

caitlin said...

hello! mel we want know how u started ur diet or if u can tell us where to find the book. michelle wants to lose 10kg. i just need to lose about 5kg. i don't to be skinny too much pt. i am now 60kg want to be 55kg. luv u. cait

Saffa Chick said...

Hi sis. I do weightwatchers - have done so for years now. It works for me when I stick to it!

love you too