Saturday, 29 January 2011

Loose End

I have the house completely to myself...

Milord has taken Princess off to a barbeque and I'm home alone. I've been feeling a bit run down so he's giving me "the afternoon off"! I can't remember the last time I had more than an hour without Princess. It's weird. I keep hearing the neighbourhood kids squawk and look around for her...

...I also keep having to stop myself doing housework!



I've set up the hammock and have a book and a glass of fruit juice waiting beside it.
Aaaaah.

2 comments:

waterbob said...

We have the family and the mother-in-law and all these ladies manage to do a lot of talking. Occasionally there are short periods when I am left alone and I know the moments of peace of which you speak. But as you say, there is something missing. Now to the hammock and book for me as well.

greytonsal said...

I hope you had a lovely rest. A bit of peace can work wonders, but too much time on your hands can be a pain in the a...! I bet Milord and Princess were greeted with delight! Hope they had a good time too.