Thursday, 1 July 2010

Here we go again!

I'm going to keep this post hidden for a few weeks until I've had a chance to tell my nearest and dearest. Milord would like to wait until we are 12 weeks along, but I doubt I can wait that long!



After just enough trying to take the fun out of our love life we have a result! I am both thrilled and apprehensive...

Stats
Weight: 76kg
Waist: 93cm

Weight at this point last pregnancy: 72kg
Waist at this point last pregnancy: 87cm

I am determined to not exceed the weight milestones I had last pregnancy. Because I am starting off 4kg heavier my goal is simply to not gain anything until I reach the milestone I was at last time when I got to 76kg pregnant. That was 28 weeks.

There is a good chance that I'll lose weight over the next couple of months anyway, as I've cut out all the bad things and will be concentrating on getting fit and strong while I still can. Today I did one of the 10-minute tummy workouts my Dad sent me, and I went for an hour's brisk walk along the river.

Other women like being pregnant because they get to put on weight guilt-free. I like pregnancy because I have an incentive to get fit!

2 comments:

Shona said...

Congratulations to all 3 of you!!

Super duper :)

Suzanne said...

I was confused last night, thinking I was nuts for missing something! Now I understand why-you hid these!

Congratulations again!