Friday, 19 August 2011

Your Princess Fix


We have had some AV cabinetry built in the lounge (Milord's boss paid for it plus bedroom cupboards as a tax-free bonus for loads of overtime Milord had done). Milord is slowly cabling everything up. Princess loves it when she sees her dad or me sitting on the floor: "Daddy play!" "Mummy play onna floor!". We get pounced and climbed on...


Princess is also determined to get her hands on our computers. "Computer! Pressa buttons!". A pen will distract her for a little while...


When Princess and I go shopping I usually need a sit down at some point. We find a coffee shop and share a frothy chai latte or hot chocolate (I feed her the froth). "Special tea! Could be nice. Mmmmm!" If the shop has no highchairs she stays in the trolley "Feet onna table!"...


And sometimes I meet a friend for brunch. Princess has suddenly decided sunglasses are the must have accessory - especially Mummy's! I must dig out the ones I got her last summer and see if she'll wear them, but I have a feeling she might prefer the designer ones...

1 comment:

greytonsal said...

Golly, she is more and more like you at that age - super!