Monday, 21 February 2011

Drumroll Please...

I have awesome news! I am 12.5 weeks pregnant, and today we had a scan that was "as good as it is possible to be" so I guess it is safe to tell you now...

The baby is due on the 1st September, I'm feeling pretty good now that the first trimester is over, and life is peachy. Oh, and if you've been reading my blog and wonder how I got through Christmas and New Years - I faked drinking and no-one noticed!

I've been writing posts about my pregnancy on the sly, which I will now reveal. If you want to read them all together then click here and read from the bottom up!

And some pics. I decided the "bra and knickers" shots from my last pregnancy were a bit too... revealing... so I'll try to take these in the same dress all the way. You can make out my bump just fine, without being assaulted by the cellulite!



9 comments:

waterbob said...

Wonderful news. We have been sweating through these last weeks with you and it's great to hear that everything is forging ahead as it is supposed to. Clever (!) planning to have the two babies on the same day if it works out that way. Our love and admiration to all of you.

Nat said...

That's fantastic news....I am so very pleased for you!!! Hope you are feeling OK.
Congrats to you both!
Much love
Nat x

greytonsal said...

Wonderful news that all is well and going to plan. Now I can tell the world and celebrate! Lots of love to you all and I look forward to all the photos and updates to come.

Lisa said...

I am so very excited! What amazing news! What a cool surprise on a Monday morning. I have read all your blogs (from the bottom up) and can't wait to read more. We wish you all lots of love. xxxxxxxx

Kat said...

Congrats!! I did wonder ;-)

Suzanne said...

I am so very, very happy for you. :)

Hedgehog said...

Congratulations to you ALL!!! When Granny gets there on the 7th March I bet she has Grace up and running shortly thereafter and then you will wish she stayed crawling! Imagine this time next year!!

janey said...

Wonderful news; many congratulations. By the way, whose is the other baby due on the same day?

janey said...

Silly me!!! Of course, it's Princess herself!