Friday, 11 February 2011

11 Weeks

My appetite is slowly coming around - this week I'm eating fish and meat again. I had a divine salmon steak the other day, and takeaway moussaka and lasagna since. I still don't want salad or greens, but I have a fair bit of fruit and bread and cheese. And lots of vitamin pills, don't worry!

I've gone off sweet stuff though and don't feel like the chocolate biscuit with my afternoon tea any more... that might be why I have lost 1kg since last week!

Weight at conception: 74.5kg
Weight at 11 weeks: 70.5kg
Loss/Gain since last week: -1kg
Total Loss/Gain: -4kg

I'm back into my pre-Princess clothes. I have a definite flabby bump starting though, and I'm too knackered to exercise, so I don't look as thin as I am. Apparently. Thanks hubby!

I still need to nap when Princess naps and I have the odd peculiar moment, but I'm feeling ok. Apart from the insomnia at night. Now that's annoying! I lie awake for hours, too tired to do anything else, but unable to sleep until midnight. I guess I'm anxious... *sigh*

No comments: