Tuesday, 26 October 2010

First Kisses

I just had to tell the world that my baby girl has given her mummy kisses for the first time!

We were playing at pulling faces and making noises with her in my arms yesterday, and started doing kisses ("mwah mwah mwah!") at each other. Then as I leaned in to plant a bunch of kisses on her cheek she gave me kisses on my cheek! And then the same on the other side!

Of course I haven't been able to get her to do again, but those little baby kisses are branded on my face!

Squeeeeee!

5 comments:

waterbob said...

It had to come and there will be more. Really miss the growing moments and I'm so glad technology lets me share them.

Suzanne said...

Awwww! That's so sweet!

Anonymous said...

I wish cood b der. I feel sad having not met da my niece. Luv cait

Kat said...

Aw Bless!!!

greytonsal said...

Aahh! How lovely!