Friday, 6 February 2009

Hols!

In just under an hour I am on holiday!

I can't wait... Not only am I dying to spend time with Mom but I feel like I need the break. Milord really really needs a break, and he'll be taking a week off with us, and then another short holiday in March to go golfing with his cousins. We're planning beach time and snorkelling and some gentle bushwalking. should be fun.

Tonight we are all meeting after work and going to an open-air movie in a park. Mom is organising nibbles, Milord is getting wine and I'll pick up soft drink. We're going to hire big squishy beanbag-beds and watch the new James Bond - Quantum of Solace - under the stars.

It is a hot day, so the evening should be glorious.

I'll try to post over the next few weeks but it might be sporadic... I'll try to at least keep up with the Bluebottle updates!

Have fun bloggeeees!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

That sounds like a great evening! :)

Tully said...

Holy crap, I didn;t know you were pregnant! What a shock. For some reason your posts don;t come up in my google reader and I forget to check in for a couple of months and looks what happens!!!

Congratulations, I am really happy for you! :-)

Have a great holiday.