Friday, 23 October 2009

Princess Update

Ooh, where did the week go? All is great here, we've just been busy...

I've decided that as Princess is 7 weeks old it is time to get more structure in my life, and to get out and exercise several times a week to get my body back in shape. My metabolism had flatlined - I wasn't eating all that much but I was beginning to gain weight on top of the 2kg of baby weight I still have. Unacceptable!

There is a huge stunning park about half an hour from home called Centennial Park. It's enormous and has playing fields, lakes, ponds, horse and cycle tracks, and a 40min pedestrian/pram circuit. I have set myself the goal of doing the circuit with Princess in her pram 3 times a week.

So that takes up most of 3 of my weekdays - I try to get out of the door by 10, finish the circuit at midday, and then relax under a tree with my book. Lovely, and it feels great to be out of the house! Princess doesn't mind where she sleeps, eats or has her nappy changed so that's easy provided I have enough gear with me.

...damn, lost the rest of this post and now I don't have time to rewrite it. Oh well.





4 comments:

Suzanne said...

What an adorable littlie you've got. I'm loving the updates. :)

waterbob said...

You're both looking lovely. The dual feeding system seems to be working for both of you as she seems to be filling out beautifully. Enjoy the exercise, the outdoors and the fresh air!

Kat said...

Your little one always has such an inquisitive expression... obviously going to be a clever one!! Glad you are managing to get out and enjoy the fresh air :)

greytonsal said...

Isn't she gorgeous and you look lovely too! Wonderful photos. A mixture of Mom and Dad I think. Love her expressions, I think she is going to be a real character and I cannot wait to meet her.