Tuesday, 14 January 2014

Getting Healthier

I've just come back from the doctor, and my blood results are all back in the normal ranges! Hooray for less stress, less booze, more exercise and better diet.

Especially the less stress part.

We're having a bit of a heatwave here and so are living on salads and steak/chops/chicken. This coupled with us all doing a teetotal January has got to be good! If a bit boring...

After January I have decided that I will have a drinking weekend, and then no booze until I lose 1kg. At which point I will have a drinking weekend and then no booze again until I lose the next 1kg. And so on. Until I drop a dress size and get back into my pre-baby wardrobe.

That's about 5kg. Should be easy, right?

Right?

..................tumbleweed................

No comments: