Friday, 10 February 2012

We love you Dad

My Dad is going through a rough patch. His youngest brother is riddled with cancer and has not been given very long to live, and the one closest in age to my Dad (I think) died from a sudden heart attack a couple of weeks ago. The family is hurting.

On top of that Dad is having pains deep in his chest and abdomen. I don't know if it is a good sign or not that they haven't found a cause yet...

I wish I wasn't so far away.

On a lighter note:

This is the best of the bunch of the photo I was trying to get... Oh, and if you ever want to know how old your skin, eyes and teeth look, lie next to a baby!



I bought Princess some new hairclips, so of course she had to wear them all at the same time...



I love you Dad.

2 comments:

waterbob said...

Lovely pics and thanks for the good wishes.

greytonsal said...

Sad news about your Dad and his family. Hopefully the photos will lighten his heart a little. Keep spreading your love and photos of the next generation. Princess is really growing up and becoming a little girl! My best wishes and love to your Dad.