Friday, 8 July 2011

32 Weeks

Weight at conception: 74.5kg
Weight at 32 weeks: 77.5kg
Loss/Gain since last post: 1.5kg
Total Loss/Gain: 3kg
Bump Circumference: 101cm

I'm gaining 0.5kg per week which is as it should be. My bump is growing by 1cm per week. Which is also as it should be but a bit frightening!

All is well, I've delegated swim lessons to Milord and have a cleaning service coming once a week. We hoping to have bedroom cupboards built in within the next couple of weeks, and then I'll prepare my hospital bag...

I've been having trouble sleeping lately as Zeus is jolly wriggly in the night and I can no longer sleep through having my organs rearranged. Oh well - not too much longer!

1 comment:

waterbob said...

You are both going through a lot at the moment and our sympathy and good wishes are with you. I'll bet you are hoping your Mom gets there soon. Enjoy the minor peace while it lasts and your forthcoming final suffering weeks of the pregnancy will fade as you start to run after the littlies. We wish we could be there to be supportive.