Saturday, 12 March 2011

15 Weeks

15 Weeks fell on my birthday.

I had a very nice birthday this year - Princess was in an even lovelier mood than usual and Milord and Mom spoiled me. I got a Kindle and a Kichenaid mixer, which are both very exciting in rather different ways! In the morning Milord took us for brunch, I had a 2 hour nap in the afternoon while the others looked after Princess (bliss), and that night Mom babysat and Milord and I went out for dinner for the first time this year.

I don't think I could have asked for a better day!

Milord has been off his diet for a week (he broke 100kg last Friday) and intends to go back onto Lite n Easy 5 days a week starting Monday. In the meantime he jokes that he's eating and drinking as much as possible while he can. This would be funnier if it wasn't true!

I'm allowing myself one glass of wine a week now that I'm in my second trimester. This still means that I watch the others boozing 99% of the time, and it is just as annoying as last pregnancy... and if I had an extra bedroom to get away from Snorey McWinebreath I'd be a lot happier! *sigh*

Weight at conception: 74.5kg
Weight at 15 weeks: 70kg
Loss/Gain since last week: -0.5kg
Total Loss/Gain: -4.5kg

Thigh: 57cm (no change)
Waist: 91cm (no change)

My bump feels harder and more pronounced, and I've lost a little more weight. I think I'm eating less often than last time, as looking after Princess and snatching meals is quite different to grazing at a desk all day! I still need the odd nap, especially since we've been having relatively late nights with a visitor in the house. Luckily no one minds me wandering off for a lie down when Princess is napping!

1 comment:

waterbob said...

The great thing about being a recovery patient or preggies is that everyone knows you need a nap from time to time. I enjoy them and I hope that you will take advantage of that too as you need them. Sounds as if you are all having a great time and I envy the Granny being there - maybe next year!