Sunday, 26 September 2010

Dad and StepMom are here!

Lots of baby-bonding and moderate sightseeing. They're handing jetlag surprisingly well and we're fitting into my little house ok. Milord and I are sharing Princess' room - she's quiet enough but I wonder how she's handling the snoring... I notice her day naps are longer than usual!







Dad is still recovering from his surgery a bit, so we keep our walks short. I try to let Princess have her morning nap at home each day so we usually only get moving at midday - which seems to suit the grandparents!

4 comments:

Janey said...

Wow! Your Dad has put on a lot of weight since I saw him at your wedding. But considering how sick he has been, that has to be a good thing. Princess clearly adores him and that's lovely too. Great photos.

greytonsal said...

Lovely photos and obviously loads of bonding - Grandad Bo' is looking well and happy, which is great to see. Have a great time together. Princess is growing up so fast, I cannot wait to see her too!

Caitlin said...

Great! Luv cait

Kat said...

Aw, super pics! How long is your Dad staying for?