Wednesday, 2 June 2010

Teething

...again.

Oh, can't we at least get a week between teeth coming down? Princess is beside herself and I am frazzled. My poor baby just wants to be held and comforted all the time, and her naps are half their usual length so she's really grumpy!

Thank heavens she's still sleeping well at night.

Today it finally stopped raining and Princess and I got out for a walk. She discovered grass during a feed/change stop and I couldn't get her away until she'd pulled up lots of grass and tasted a few leaves (ppffftbbtt!).



Don't mess with me, my teeth hurt!

2 comments:

waterbob said...

Poor things - all of you!! It is so distracting when you can't do anything constructive to ease it and the old wives thing of rubbing the gums with brandy is now illegal. The best we can say is that this will pass and in the mean time our thoughts are with you.

greytonsal said...

Loads of numbing gels or very cold soft plastics were the answer when you were teething! She seems to be shoving them out fairly fast, so lets hope there is light at the end of the tunnel for all of you. As you say, at least she sleeps at night. Lovely photos too.