Wednesday, 23 April 2008

Mad bad sad cat

If you've been reading my blog for a while you will know that Milord has a horrible old cat.

Well, I have sad news... the poor old thing died while we were on honeymoon. She was staying with Milord's ex and was fine one morning, but dead when the ex got home from work. Just went in her sleep.

At least she was with someone who cared, not in a cattery - we would have felt really awful.

I confess, it's a kind of relief for me, but Milord is very sad. She was with him for 15 years, longer than most relationships last, and he's going to feel her loss for a long time to come. My poor darling man...

Bye bye Portia Pussycat. You were loved, you had a fabulous long life, and you will be missed.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Awww, she was gorgeous. Tell Milord that I'm sorry about the loss of Portia. Our pets love unconditionally and it's hard to lose that connection.