Friday, 19 September 2014

Old News

I am gathering documents to apply for British citizenship for Princess and King, and at one point I needed to list all the times I was out of the UK between 2002 and 2006. Who can remember that kind of thing offhand?! Not me!

So I logged into an ancient email account and went through some emails from my previous life. I found the info I was looking for, and I also found a window into the life of Saffa Chick 15 years ago. Quite fascinating. I've copied all my email newsletters into this blog to share - get a glass of wine it will suck you in for ages!

I was so young! Partying so hard! Kissing frogs! Hopping jobs! Travelling! Wow, no wonder I get homesick for that time and place sometimes.

I was also taken aback at how chatty my newletters were. Not unlike how chatty this blog used to be when I started it - I've lost my mojo somewhere along the way.

Perhaps I should start writing newsletters again? Facebook just isn't the same.

No comments: