Wednesday, 14 August 2013

New Job

So, my life in Canberra has begun!

The job is good, the people are lovely, I have found us a great rental 4-bed house to move into next week.

I am very busy, full of a cold, a bit stressed but happy.

Milord is going mental dealing with the kids, readying the house in Sydney for renting, and is full of a cold.

Mom is beside herself doing a house-and-dog-and-cat-sit, helping with the kids and helping with the house finalisation. At least she doesn't have a cold!

The kids are oblivious although they miss Mummy a bit.

It is all good over here. I just don't have time to blog about it!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Busy is GOOD! Glad for you, sweetie.

Lisa said...

well done! I am so excited by the change and that you are about to be joined by the family! Can't wait for pictures of the house, the office and the outside of the building where you work. C'mon cuz! Share!