Tuesday, 20 August 2013

Old House New House

Okay, just for my curious cousin!

This is what our little Sydney house looks like when it is dressed for inspection:

Front:



Bedroom:



Bathroom:



Living Room:



Kitchen:



Backyard:





And this is the new rental in Canberra:

Front:



Main Bedroom:



Family Room:



Main Bathroom:



Kitchen:



Backyard:



I won't be blogging much about my office at all, because I'd hate for them to find my blog!

Otherwise, all is going very well over here. the kids and Mom and I are living in a holiday house while the contents of the Sydney house travel to us. Milord is surrounded by boxes and eating takeaways back in Sydney. It is coming together slowly!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

both look beautiful! I am so jealous!

Derek Virginia said...

Just happen to be looking up old e-mails and posts and came across this one. It was great seeing you as a doting mom with beautiful children. I noticed a pic with your mom holding one of the children, she hasn't changed a bit- it has been many many years since the Pretoria days. Regards to all, Derek Thomas.
rsathomas@yahoo.com