Thursday, 14 January 2010

Bathtime!

video

My dad has been asking for video of his grandkid. Let's give it a shot. Princess has started getting very splashy in her bath these days! It is a far cry from when we first brought her home and she was lost in the baby bath...



I was wondering... is this too nudie a video of Princess? Am I going to have undesirables dropping by? If you think it's a bad idea I'll take this post down and put up something else.

Update: In response to the questions, the baby bath has a built in moulded bath seat - a bump between her legs and ridges beside her torso. That's what is holding Princess above the water in spite of her best efforts to drown!

5 comments:

waterbob said...

Brilliant! Also great to hear your voices as a bonus. How do you keep her from slipping down? Is there a support or nonskid mat under her?
Love the progress from the second pic. Thank you and I hope there will be more.

Nat said...

Ah, that made me smile! How funny to hear the whole Saffa family too...do I detect a bit of Aussie in your dulcet tones? Good on ya mate ;-)

JJMONKEY said...

Princess is a little froggy, cute video. Happy New Year to Saffa Chick and family!

greytonsal said...

What a lovely video! And what a difference in one month! I sit here with a silly grin on my face as I get my 'Grace' fix. Keep them coming. And no, it is not anything you need worry about. Lots of love to the Best Girl in the World!

Kat said...

Excellent! She obviously loves the water... she'll be a diver when she's older, following in her parents footsteps I'm sure!! Am also interested to know how she doesn't slip down??