Wednesday, 17 April 2013

Your Royal Fix

No jobs yet, although I am getting quite a few phone calls in response to my applications and have a potential interview on Friday. Perhaps that is why I am wide awake at 1am... while I have confidence in my skills and I interview quite well, I still find the whole experience nerve wracking!

King and Princess are in daycare on Mondays and Fridays now, and as places become available on the other days I will snap them up. Princess still has Kindy on Wednesdays and Thursdays during school terms, but their opening hours (9am to 3pm) just aren't possible once I am working full time.

Yesterday was the kid's first day in daycare. They both did really well, thank goodness! I have found a place within walking distance of home so it is easy to walk them both there pushing the pram, leave the pram and jump on a bus to the city. Then do the pickup in reverse at the end of the day.

Mom will be looking after the kids on the other days of the week. And Milord of course, while he is still job hunting!

It is 2 weeks since Princess' eye surgery and her eyes are still straight. The redness is healing up nicely. So far so good!



Puddles!



Paddling pools.



Playgroup.



Trains.



Daddy's hat!



Mummy's shoes!



Telly.



Show me your eyes, baby. Ooooh!



Post-nap snuggles.

No comments: