Friday, 9 November 2007

Searches

Search terms which brought people to my blog:


Wandering Saffa Chick: That's my name, don't wear it out.

Juice Fasting Holiday Sydney: Oh mate, you don't want to fast on your holiday! Sydney is all about amazing food and wine and restaurants and bars with views. Plus you might go all peculiar on your bridge climb...

Juicing, I'm tired, cranky: Yup, that happened to me too. It's normal. A good fix is to dash out and get an apple and carrot juice for a bit of a sugar lift. Or a herbal tea with honey.

Life: The Ongoing Education: True... but I'm pretty sure you are the blog author seeing who's blogrolled you so Hi! How you doing?

Flat chest humiliated: Oh no that's awful. I'm guessing you're very young if it bothers you though - hang in there honey it gets better! Boys will want to know you for your mind, shirts will fit, you won't have to wear bras or you can get padded ones to fake it, gravity will never make you droop, and running will never be painful. My bloke says he prefers tiny tits to big bad ones heading south, and I think most men might feel that way ;-).

Weight watchers points, biltong: Let me look it up for you... 6 points per 100g dearie. Steep but worth it - oh I miss decent biltong!

3 comments:

Lara said...

guilty as charged: i like knowing who reads. :)

what the heck is biltong?

Grumpy Chair said...

I get the most hits from searches for "Grannie panties", ironically most come from Brazil.

Saffa Chick said...

Biltong is a bit like beef jerky, South African style...

Grannie Panties? Does that mean they'll be finding my blog now because of these comments? I's say "Ola!" but that's spanish... what's the portuguese for Hi?