Tuesday, 18 April 2017

Thanks

Thank you for the kind words. This blog has been dormant for so long I assume no one reads it anymore. Anyway.

Last week Milord let me stay at a hotel for 2 nights, so I had a very nice break from the family. I feel so guilty for needing time away from them, but it sure was lovely to only look after myself for a couple of days! I booked into a hotel literally over the road from my office, so I could sleep in, go for breakfast, and still get to work on time. Awesome. Milord also skipped golf over the Easter weekend and was home to co-parent for a change. That made a great difference!

I feel a lot better. I haven't cried in over a week. I'm still a little sad deep down, but I've recharged my happy-face and I'm ready to pick up the burden again. Milord says I can maybe take a night off once a month. A hotel room once a month works out a lot cheaper than me having a proper breakdown and taking weeks off work I suppose!

I should blog more. Writing this stuff out helps.

Have a couple of Easter pics:

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Good! You need time away!

Estelle said...

Hi darling having kids is never as easy as it looks, especially without help and the odd break. But hang in there, there are good moments and you are loved even though sometimes it might not show.