Old News - Newsletter April 2001
Hi all
Sorry I've been so quiet, but I have to use an
internet cafe at the moment, and I always seem to have
someone with a streaming cold next to me, so I get out
as fast as possible. Today the bird next to me is
sneezing and coughing up a storm - lovely!
Our Easter weekend was great - we arranged at the last
moment to join friends on a trip to Ireland.
We had a superb time - wierd ferry crossing times
notwithstanding, and saw a lot of Southern Ireland. It
was stunning, and we had a balmy days followed by wet
and chilly ones - so we had all seasons in one
weekend. We're all very keen on going again sometime.
I started job hunting yesterday, and have a couple of
possibilities lined up. Not perfect, but we shall see.
One involves shiftwork - 8 hour shifts rotating -
which I am not convinced about - but it's close and is
offering a LOT of money. The other is in Bracknell,
and takes about as long to get to as my last job...
they also want to pay little money so I'm not terribly
interested. Will keep you posted if I get to the
interview stage.
Hmmm, what else? I have run out of money, so can't do
any more decorating at the moment. I had fun moving
seedlings around this morning though.


No comments:
Post a Comment